UK National Lottery Extra #19 (Super Draw #19)
Winning numbers drawn at 8.13pm GMT on Wednesday 17th January 2001:
The main Lotto table below is courtesy of Camelot's phone line (0845 9 100 000 *15).
The jackpot prize pool for this, the 18th consecutive rollover draw, included £12,009,714 (94.8%) rolled over from the previous lottery,
in addition to the original jackpot prize pool of £659,041 (5.2%).
Category Prize Winners Total Percentages
Jackpot £12,668,755 1 £12,668,755 100.0%
5 match £0 0 £0 0.0%
Totals 1 £12,668,755 100.0%
Category Change Figure
Ticket sales 23.8% rise £1,464,516
The next table displays the draw order, revised frequencies and the last prior appearance of each of the 6 balls.
Updated Frequencies Since Last Appeared
Drawn Order Main Main
1st 07 4 14
2nd 18 4 1
3rd 49 6 2
4th 22 2 14
5th 47 2 4
6th 30 3 1
Total 173 21 36
Avg. 28.8 3.5 6.0
- The draw used ball set 3 in the Guinevere machine and the average prize was £12668755.00.
One in every 1464516.0 tickets won a prize (=0.00% of players).
- This was the 19th Super Draw and the jackpot pool was a guaranteed £1,000,000.
- The number 49 joins two others at the top of the main number
frequency table after its
- The triple 07,22,49 has become the third triple to
appear twice in the 19 draws to date.
- Yes, the first 18 Extra draws went by without a single
penny being paid out by Camelot and then a huge jackpot was duly won !
Ironically, this draw had the highest average prize of any of Camelot's
lottery games (main draw, Thunderball or Extra) to date :-)
- The jackpot win brought a record-breaking run of 18 consecutive rollover
draws (more than any of Camelot's other games have managed) to an end,
although the individual jackpot prize was only the 12th highest won in
a Camelot game (the other 11 being won in 3 main Wednesday draws and 8 Saturday
- This draw had record Wednesday ticket sales,
which also showed a record percentage increase between two consecutive
Wednesday draws. The sales had actually risen for an outright record fourth
- Unclaimed prizes from this draw expired at 11.00pm BST on Monday 16th July 2001 and have been added to the National Lottery Distribution Fund.
Next Lottery Extra: #20 (Saturday 20th January 2001) [No jackpot winners]
Previous Lottery Extra: #18 (Saturday 13th January 2001) [No jackpot winners]