UK National Lottery Extra #25 (Super Draw #25)
Winning numbers drawn at 8.13pm GMT on Wednesday 7th February 2001:
The main Lotto table below is courtesy of Camelot's phone line (0845 9 100 000 *15).
Category Prize Winners Total Percentages
Jackpot £1,000,000 0 £0 100.0% - rolled over
5 match £0 0 £0 0.0% - rolled over
Totals 0 £0 100.0%
Category Change Figure
Ticket sales 8.4% fall £760,446
The next table displays the draw order, revised frequencies and the last prior appearance of each of the 6 balls.
Updated Frequencies Since Last Appeared
Drawn Order Main Main
1st 35 4 14
2nd 03 4 8
3rd 45 8 2
4th 38 1 Never
5th 41 6 13
6th 01 3 1
Total 163 26 63
Avg. 27.2 4.3 10.5
- The draw used ball set 1 in the Guinevere machine.
- This was the 25th Super Draw and the jackpot pool was a guaranteed £1,000,000.
- The 8th appearance of the number 45
has moved it to the outright top of the main number frequency
- At long last, all 49 of the Extra numbers have now
with the number 38 being the last one to give up the ghost in this
draw. Mind you, it did take only one more
draw for the main lottery to achieve
the same feat...
- The main number pair 35,45 has the become the first such
to have appeared four times in the 25 Extra draws to date.
- With the worst ticket sales
for any Extra draw so far (first time below £800,000), it's
a good job there was a guaranteed £1m jackpot - otherwise
we would have seen a pathetic £342,200 jackpot (45% of the
ticket sales) !
- Unclaimed prizes from this draw expired at 11.00pm BST on Monday 6th August 2001 and have been added to the National Lottery Distribution Fund.
Next Lottery Extra: #26 (Saturday 10th February 2001) [No jackpot winners]
Previous Lottery Extra: #24 (Saturday 3rd February 2001) [1 jackpot winner]