UK National Lottery Extra #105 (Super Draw #105)
Winning numbers drawn at 8.13pm GMT on Wednesday 14th November 2001:
The main Lotto table below is courtesy of Camelot's phone line (0845 9 100 000 *15).
The jackpot prize pool for this, the 20th consecutive rollover draw and the 98th rollover in total, included £14,693,590 (94.6%) rolled over from the previous lottery,
in addition to the original jackpot prize pool of £834,696 (5.4%).
Category Prize Winners Total Percentages
Jackpot £15,528,286 1 £15,528,286 100.0%
5 match £0 0 £0 0.0%
Totals 1 £15,528,286 100.0%
Category Change Figure
Ticket sales 68.5% rise £2,054,881
The next table displays the draw order, revised frequencies and the last prior appearance of each of the 6 balls.
Updated Frequencies Since Last Appeared
Drawn Order Main Main
1st 06 11 20
2nd 12 19 4
3rd 02 11 7
4th 11 14 3
5th 24 13 8
6th 13 18 16
Total 68 86 58
Avg. 11.3 14.3 9.7
- The draw used ball set 6 in the Galahad machine and the average prize was £15528286.00.
One in every 2054881.0 tickets won a prize (=0.00% of players).
- This was the 105th Super Draw and the jackpot pool was a guaranteed £1,000,000.
- This draw had only the 7th won jackpot
in the 105 draws to date.
It was the second largest won jackpot so far - the only larger one was
a £20m Super Draw earlier this year.
- Nine main number triples have
now appeared three times since the Extra draws began.
- This draw had the outright lowest
sum of the six drawn numbers
- Ticket sales for this draw rose by the
highest percentage between two weekly draws ever, no doubt helped
by the highest ever "normal" draw jackpot and the simultaneous
main lottery rollover draw.
It was also actually the first time that Wednesday Extra draw
ticket sales managed to exceed £2m.
- Unclaimed prizes from this draw expired at 11.00pm BST on Monday 13th May 2002 and have been added to the National Lottery Distribution Fund.
Next Lottery Extra: #106 (Saturday 17th November 2001) [No jackpot winners]
Previous Lottery Extra: #104 (Saturday 10th November 2001) [No jackpot winners]