UK National Lotto Extra #390 (Super Draw #390)
Winning numbers drawn at 8.10pm BST on Saturday 7th August 2004:
The table below is courtesy of Camelot's phone line (0845 9100 000 *10).
The jackpot prize pool for this, the 53rd consecutive rollover draw and the 365th rollover in total, included £20,102,191 (95.2%) rolled over from the previous lottery,
in addition to the original jackpot prize pool of £1,016,216 (4.8%).
Category Prize Winners Total Percentages
Jackpot £7,039,469 3 £21,118,407 100.0%
5 match £0 0 £0 0.0%
Totals 3 £21,118,407 100.0%
Category Change Figure Percentages
Ticket sales (Sat) 13.5% rise £2,258,258 59.1% of Sat+Wed sales
Ticket sales (Wed) 14.3% rise £1,565,747 40.9% of Sat+Wed sales
Ticket sales (S+W) 13.8% rise £3,824,005
The next table displays the draw order, revised frequencies and the last prior appearance of each of the 6 balls.
Updated Frequencies Since Last Appeared
Drawn Order Main Main
1st 08 37 19
2nd 03 53 1
3rd 18 45 2
4th 28 45 1
5th 48 51 6
6th 05 46 8
Total 110 277 37
Avg. 18.3 46.2 6.2
- The draw used ball set 2 in the Amethyst machine and the average prize was £7039469.00.
One in every 752752.7 tickets won a prize (=0.00% of players).
- This was the 390th Super Draw and the jackpot pool was a guaranteed £1,000,000.
- From Saturday 12th July 2003 onwards, Camelot has completely refused to issue per-draw sales figures for any of their individual games,
despite continuously doing so for more than 8 years prior to that date. They blamed the media for only
concentrating on the main Lotto game sales (which have been falling steadily for years), which seems to be a poor excuse to me.
However, games with variable prize tiers such as this one can have their sales figures reverse-calculated to within a few pounds, which is what I have done.
- This was the first time that three tickets had won the jackpot
for a single Lotto Extra draw, but one of the three jackpots - won by
a ticket bought in Belfast, Northern Ireland - remained
unclaimed after 6 months (setting a
at the time for the largest unclaimed jackpot ever) and was added to the
Good Causes fund.
- Unclaimed prizes from this week expired at 5.30pm GMT on Thursday 3rd February 2005 and have been added to the National Lottery Distribution Fund.
Next Lotto Extra: #391 (Wednesday 11th August 2004) [No jackpot winners]
Previous Lotto Extra: #389 (Wednesday 4th August 2004) [No jackpot winners]